The Law Office of David R. Rocheford, Jr., P.C. is committed to the privacy of every client. We take seriously our responsibility to protect and safeguard this information. Our long-standing privacy policies and practices are described below.
The nonpublic personal information (NPPI) that we collect relating to individual clients will vary with the purpose and scope of our representation. When we advise a client, the information we collect will include:
- Information that a client has provided to us;
- Information about our client or our client’s transactions with others, provided by others whom our client has requested or authorized us to contact;
- Information about our relationship with and our services to our client.
As attorneys, we adhere to our professional duty to keep confidential all nonpublic personal information relating to a client’s representation. We do not disclose personal information about any current or former client except as required or permitted by law. We may disclose personal information if necessary to carry out, administer or enforce a transaction that our client has requested or authorized us to perform. We may disclose information to:
- Our employees or agents who are assisting us in serving our client.
- At our client’s direction or with his or her consent, anyone it is necessary to consult with such as the client’s accountant, investment advisor, insurance agent, or lender.
- Any person whom we jointly represent with our client.
- Any other person or entity to whom our client has authorized our making a disclosure, or to whom disclosure is required by law or applicable rules of procedure.
Within our firm, we retain records relating to our professional services, accessible to our staff, to assist us in effectively representing our clients and, in some cases, to administer our business or to comply with professional standards. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards for your personal nonpublic information that comply with our professional standards. If you have further questions regarding the confidentiality of your personal information, please contact our office.
By using this website, you acknowledge and consent to our practices described below. If you have questions or comments about the policy or our use of your personal information, please contact us.
- You may use the website without disclosing any personally identifiable information.
- The firm does not use browser cookies to track users on our website. Although our web server does log certain technical information automatically, such as the identity of your Internet Service Provider and your computer’s IP address, none of this technical information reveals your identity to us, and it is not associated with any personally identifiable information you may choose to provide.
- Any email messages and associated information that you send to addresses published on this website are not governed by this policy.
- Any material changes to the policy will be published on this website. By your continued use of the website, you consent to the terms of the revised policy.
Please do not disclose any private or confidential information to us via email.
At the Law Office of David Rocheford, we have the expertise and experience to assist you with any residential or commercial real estate purchase or sale in Massachusetts.
Real estate attorney David Rocheford offers complete real estate transaction services, including:
- Purchase, mortgage, deed, title, power of attorney, and transfer document preparation and review
- Settlement and closing
- Buyer or seller representation for real estate transactions
- Closing assistance
The Law Office of David Rocheford specializes in Massachusetts real estate law. We know the ins and outs of purchasing and refinancing property. As a law firm that practices only real estate law, we have years of experience handling thousands of real estate transactions, large and small, for people just like you. While our practice is based in Leominster, MA, we represent clients throughout Massachusetts, in particular the region of Wachusett, including but not limited to the communities of Fitchburg, Westminster, Princeton, Sterling, Shirley, Lancaster, and Townsend.
Buying or selling a home or business is one of the most important and valuable of life’s transactions for most people. Selecting the right law firm is key for ensuring that your real estate transaction is completed smoothly and successfully. That’s why you need the area’s leading real estate attorney – the Law Office of David Rocheford.