Selecting the right real estate law firm is key for ensuring that your real estate transaction occurs smoothly and successfully. Buying or selling a home or business is one of the most important and valuable of life’s transactions for most people – so take the time to evaluate and select the right real estate law firm to help you.
Here are some tips for finding and selecting the right real estate law firm:
- Start searching for a real estate law firm early – if you already have a relationship with a law firm to help you with other legal issues, check to see if they are experienced in real estate transactions.
- Find a qualified attorney before you start the purchase or sale process. A good real estate law firm will be able to advise you about the best real estate professionals to assist you, such as a real estate agent, mortgage loan officer, and home inspector.
- Contact the state bar association for a real estate law firm referral. The Massachusetts Bar Association can provide recommendations for Leominster, Massachusetts real estate law firms or firms that service the community in which your transaction is occurring.
- Ask for a recommendation from friends, family members, or colleagues you trust who may have used or know of an experienced real estate law firm.
- Check out law firm review websites. Sites such as AVVO, Lawyers.com, and Martindale.com can be very helpful in assessing the qualifications of a real estate attorney or law firm you are considering.
- Search online for real estate law firms.
- Visit the websites of local real estate law firms. Check to see if they are truly a real estate firm, with attorneys who actively practice real estate law and handle sales and purchases. If they list 3 or 4 other practice areas, you should consider finding a more qualified firm. Law firms that handle strictly real estate matters are your best bet.
Here at the Law Office of David R. Rocheford we specialize in Massachusetts real estate law. We know the ins and outs of real estate purchasing and refinancing. As a real estate law firm we have the expertise and years of experience that come with handling thousands of real estate transactions, large and small, for people just like you.
Whether you’re a home buyer or seller, our office has the experience and expertise to represent you in your transaction and minimize the stress and even anxiety that can come with such an important event. As a dedicated “real estate law office” you can be assured that we will handle your real estate legal matter with complete professionalism, knowledge, and skill.
When you choose the Law Office of David R. Rocheford, you’ve made the right choice for a real estate law firm.
Contact us today about your real estate law firm needs.