Home Buyer Referral Page
Think Buying a Home Has to Be a Frustrating Experience?
Discover How You Can Skip the Headaches and FINALLY Buy Your Dream Home… Quickly and Easily!
This FREE Service Takes the Hassles Out of Buying the Home YOU Deserve!
Dear Future Homeowner,
Maybe you’ve just started thinking about buying a home. Or perhaps the thought has been lingering in your mind for a while now, and you just haven’t taken action.
You know that buying a home is the right move for you and your family. It allows you to build wealth in a way that few other investments can. It provides you and your family a sanctuary you can be proud of. Owning a home even offers tax advantages that can potentially save you thousands of dollars a year in income taxes.
But still, you can’t seem to get past the “thinking about it” stage. And even thinking about it stresses you out and keeps you up at night!
Tell me, are any of these common worries keeping you from making the move to home ownership?
- You’re worried that you’ll end up with a Real Estate Agent who is more interested in his commission than in finding you the right home!
- You don’t know where to start looking for a mortgage loan… and you can’t make heads or tails out of all the mortgage offers out there!
- You wonder if you’ll be rushed into making a “snap decision” when choosing a home… and end up regretting your decision the day you move in!
- You don’t know how to find a Real Estate Agent who has the experience and knowledge to help you navigate the process… and you’ll be stuck figuring it all out on your own!
- You’re worried that your lender will make you jump through so many hoops that you’ll end up wondering why you ever decided to buy a home in the first place!
If you’re like many prospective homeowners, you probably nodded your head when you read at least a few of these.
It’s understandable. Most people (and probably even you) think that the process of buying a home is about as pleasant as a root canal. That’s why millions of people put off even starting the process for years, even when they know home ownership is the right move.
And they continue to dump money into rent month after month – money that they’ll never see again!
But Buying a Home Doesn’t Have to Be Stressful!
I know, that probably sounds crazy. You’ve most likely heard horror stories from people who have gone through the home buying process… people who have encountered things like:
- Real state Agents who talk you into buying a bigger house than you can really afford… just so they can earn a bigger commission!
- Paying a Real Estate Agent thousands of dollars at closing… even though you end up having to search for homes, schedule inspections, and deal with title companies yourself!
- Having to provide an insane amount of paperwork to the mortgage lender… and then being asked to provide even more documentation just days (or even hours) before the closing!
- Missing out on the home of your dreams because a deal fell through at the last minute!
- Dealing with the stress of poor communication among the Real Estate Agent, the lender, the appraiser, and other people involved in the Real Estate transaction!
- Paying exorbitant “junk fees” that are buried in your mortgage contract… and not finding out until it’s too late because you’re rushed through the closing meeting!
It’s no wonder that so many people put off buying a home. After all, who wants to go through that mind-melting stress?
But it doesn’t have to be that way.
The key is working with the right professionals.
You need a Real Estate Agent who will work in your best interest, instead of worrying about how large his commission will be. And you need a lender that will treat you with honesty, transparency, and fairness. These professionals are getting a pretty hefty chunk of change out of the deal, so shouldn’t they be working hard for you?
I Can Help Take the Frustration and Worry Out of Buying Your Home!
My name is David Rocheford. As a Real Estate attorney, I’ve helped thousands of home buyers just like you navigate the sometimes murky waters of buying and financing a home. And with more than 15 years of Real Estate law experience and more than 20 years in the Real Estate industry… believe me, I’ve seen it all!
It’s sad to say, but there are many people in the Real Estate and mortgage industry who are just in it for the money. They’ll do whatever it takes to get you in the most expensive home possible, even if it’s going to strain your budget… and even if it’s not the perfect home for you and your family!
There are many others who lack the experience and training to provide you with exceptional service. Buying a home is a complex transaction – and it’s not one you want to leave to people who can botch the deal out of sheer inexperience.
I don’t work with either kind of person.
Over the years, I’ve developed solid business relationships with many top-notch Real Estate Agents and mortgage lenders. I only work with professionals who treat home buyers and sellers in an ethical, honest manner.
I’d like to put you in touch with my network of professionals. I can connect you to a Real Estate Agent who has the experience, integrity, and drive to help your find the home of your dreams. And I’ll connect you with a mortgage lender who can make your dream of home ownership come true… without all of the typical hassles and at the lowest cost possible!
Why am I Making These Introductions for You?
As I mentioned, I’ve been a Real Estate attorney for a long time. And I’ve seen plenty of people – hard-working, honest people just like you – watch their dreams get crushed at the hands of inept and greedy lenders and Real Estate Agents.
I’m talking about people who have missed out on their dream homes because the lender couldn’t seem to ask for the right paperwork… people who have ended up buried in massive mortgage debt because they were misled by their Real Estate Agents… people who gave up on their goal of homeownership because the process was just too nerve-wracking!
Frankly, it frustrates me to see good people like you miss out on the benefits of homeownership at the hands of others. That’s why I’ve developed a network of Real Estate and mortgage lending professionals who are committed to making the home buying process hassle-free and (dare I say it?) even pleasant for you!
I’m not charging you anything at all for this service. My payment is the satisfaction of knowing that you’re being treated fairly and honesty, and that you have the best chance possible of getting into the home you deserve… without all of the headaches you’ve heard horror stories about!
Finding Real Estate professionals and mortgage lenders you can trust is easy. All you need to do is complete the brief form at the bottom of the page and click the “Submit” button. I’ll review your details and match you with a Real Estate Agent and a mortgage lender who can take the stress out of buying a new home!
There’s absolutely no obligation to use any of the professionals I introduce you to… and there’s no catch to using this service. I only ask that if you know co-workers, friends, family members, or anyone else who could benefit from being connected to ethical, experienced Real Estate professionals… that you send them my way. I’d love to help them out as well!
Why put off finding the perfect Real Estate professionals another day? Just fill out the form below and start your stress-free path to home ownership today!
My team and I look forward to helping you get into your perfect home!